Software Development Engineer - Computer Vision
The Amazon AWS Rekognition team is looking for an experienced Software Development Engineer to work with a team building one of the most popular consumer- and developer-facing web services in the world. Our systems need to meet remarkably high standards of quality, performance and reliability, operating around the clock on a massive scale.
If you are a talented, detail-oriented and enthusiastic software professional who is passionate about new technologies including big data, computer vision, and machine learning, then this is the right team for you.
- Develop and deploy cloud software frameworks for Computer Vision processing
- Design and develop innovative REST APIs and SDKs to deliver computer vision and machine learning capabilities
- Integrate Computer Vision processing with other cloud services
- Provide expert support to product teams
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years of software engineering with full development life cycle
- 3+ years of Java or Python programming and debugging skills
- 2+ years of applying object oriented design principles
- Master's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Domain knowledge of Computer Vision and/or Machine Learning
- Experience with working on AWS services (S3, DynamoDB, EC2)
- Experience creating new successful REST APIs and SDKs delivered in multiple languages
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top