In Annapurna Labs we are at the forefront of hardware/software co-design not just in Amazon Web Services (AWS) but across the industry. The work we do is not only cutting-edge and internet-scale but also deeply important to our customers. We design and build every component of our hardware and software to come together into products that our customers use for accelerated computing: either Machine Learning acceleration, or FPGA acceleration. We get our hands dirty, from creating our own silicon, pushing the electrons in the right direction, ensuring our hardware is functional and healthy, and managing the full lifecycle of our systems at the huge scale and complexity of AWS. If you're interested in "building a complete product" from inception to delighted customers, Annapurna is a fantastic choice
As a member of the Annapurna Labs engineering team, you will develop secure, resilient, and scaleable services to support EC2 accelerated compute instances for AWS customers and internal Annapurna teams. This includes developing control plane services to handle customer API requests and lifecycle events for a world wide fleet of EC2 accelerated compute instances. You will develop software to process telemetry and metrics produced by our fleet of EC2 servers to provide information and alerting for fleet health and customer usage.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field with 5+ years of related work experience or Master's / PhD with 3+ years of related work experience in software development
• 3+ years of related work experience in software development
• 3+ years of professional software development with a variety of modern programming languages such as: Java, Kotlin, Python, Perl, Shell/Bash, and Ruby
• 2+ years of professional software development with technologies such as Linux, SQL, and NoSQL
• Experience with professional software engineering practices and best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, and continuous integration and testing.
• Proficiency with developing CI/CD pipelines
• Proficiency with Git source control
• Proficiency with identity and access management and information security best practices
• Familiar with server-less compute services like AWS Lambda
• Familiar with data ingestion, processing, and analysis services like AWS KinesisAWS
• Familiar with AWS CDK
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age