Software Development Engineer, Cloud-Scale Machine Learning Acceleration
- Austin, TX
In Annapurna Labs we are at the forefront of hardware/software co-design not just in Amazon Web Services (AWS) but across the industry. The work we do is not only cutting-edge and internet-scale but also deeply important to our customers. We design and build every component of our hardware and software to come together into products that our customers use for accelerated computing: either Machine Learning acceleration, or FPGA acceleration. We get our hands dirty, from creating our own silicon, pushing the electrons in the right direction, ensuring our hardware is functional and healthy, and managing the full lifecycle of our systems at the huge scale and complexity of AWS. If you're interested in "building a complete product" from inception to delighted customers, Annapurna is a fantastic choice.
As a member of the Cloud-Scale Machine Learning Acceleration team you'll be responsible for the design and optimization of Software in our data centers including technologies such as AWS Inferentia which is a machine learning inference designed to deliver high performance at low cost.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field with 2+ years of related work experience or Master's / PhD with 1+ years of related work experience
• 2+ years of experience developing Linux device drivers
• 2+ years of experience in multi-threaded and concurrent programming with C and C++
• Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures and algorithm design, complexity analysis, scalability and availability
• Experience with professional software engineering practices and best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control , and continuous integration and testing
• Experience with API architectures to provide services from devices
• Domain experience in an area related to high-scale data center technologies such as compute, storage, networking, or accelerators
• Experience with one or more modern scripting languages like Python
• Familiarity with AWS services
• Experience with Git source control
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age
Back to top