Software Development Engineer
- Koshigaya, Japan
AWS Control Tower is hiring Software Development Engineers! AWS Control Tower provides the easiest way to set up and govern a new, secure, multi-account AWS environment based on best practices established through AWS' experience working with thousands of enterprises as they move to the cloud.
AWS Control Tower is a new service with a startup mentality. By joining us, you'll invent and deliver solutions for enterprises to govern their multi-account environments, collaborate with the other AWS services and teams, own and build features through the entire development life cycle, innovate solutions to complex engineering problems, and work directly with enterprise customers, all while working with ambiguity and autonomy.
If you have a passion for fun, software quality, microservice architecture, building highly scalable and secure systems, working with customers, and influencing technical and business direction, then come join us today!
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
• BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
• Good knowledge and effective utilization of design patterns, algorithms, and software development best practices
• MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
• Experience with AWS services such as CloudFormation, DynamoDB, AWS Lambda, S3, or other cloud services
• Experience with Serverless Application Model (SAM)
• Experience with microservice architecture and best practices
• Experience building scalable, secure applications including web, application, data store, and infrastructure
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Back to top