Software Development Engineer
- Milpitas, CA
The Constellation Builders team within Devices Talent Acquisition is looking to hire an experienced engineer to help build tools to solve for an array of challenges in the evaluation and hiring process. Engineers on this team work on amazon-wide scoped projects aimed at improving the candidate experience as well as solving for smaller paper cuts to improve efficiency.
We prefer candidates who can thrive in a fast paced, high energy and fun work environment where we deliver value incrementally and frequently. We value highly technical, hands-on, data driven leaders who know their subject matters deeply, are willing to learn new areas, and are hardwired towards engineering excellence. We look for individuals who will set aside meaningful time to develop themselves and their teams as we continually learn from candidates. Its still Day 1!
• 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience.
• Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design.
• 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering or related technical.
• Recruiting domain knowledge/experience.
• Demonstrated success delivering software projects using Agile / Scrum methodologies.
• Experience communicating with other technical teams and management to collect requirements as well as produce technical designs.
• Demonstrated leadership abilities in an engineering environment in driving operational excellence and best practices.
• Experience working with modern cloud tools and services such as AWS.
By submitting your application here, you can apply once to be considered for multiple Software Engineer openings across various Amazon teams. If you are successful in passing through the initial application review and assessment, you will be asked to submit your career and personal preferences so that our dedicated recruiters can match you to the right role based on these preferences.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us
Back to top