Do you have what it takes to bring new features and products to the Blink system? Blink is looking for talented engineers to make a difference on our products. We're a cross discipline team that needs people with experience in multimedia, video and audio streaming. If you want to work to enable cameras with two years battery life, help develop and app solutions that stream to millions of users, we have a position for you.
Blink is a team of builders that proudly develops connected consumer products completely in house using a fast paced and efficient process. Acquired by Amazon, we love seeing Blink on the amazon.com home page, in retail stores, and in the homes of millions of users. We maintain our startup culture with the resources and scale of Amazon to create a vibrant, fun, and rewarding place to work.
You will help delight our customers by creating Blink products in this role. Your and implementation skills will enable new, innovative features in Blink systems. You won't just work within Blink as part of our team; projects will span from within Blink to working with teams across Amazon.
• Bachelor's degree in a STEM field
• 3+ years of programming experience with at least one modern language such as , , or Ruby including object-oriented design
• 2+ years of professional experience
• Experience with Audio/Video processing
• Master's degree in a STEM field
• Experience with cybersecurity and cryptography
• Experience with TCP/IP socket level programming
• Experience with interfacing to Web REST
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us//