Software Development Engineer - Berlin Tech Hub
- Berlin, Germany
By submitting your application here, you can apply once and be considered for multiple Software Engineer openings across various Amazon teams based in Berlin, Germany.
We are looking for enthusiastic Software Development Engineers who have experience building state of the art software systems. We offer the opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies and tools, on innovative and sophisticated features that customers love, as part of a team of passionate and experienced Amazon engineers in the multi-cultural environment of the Amazon Development Center in Berlin.
As a Software Development Engineer on the Amazon, your responsibilities range from reviewing product requirements and designing the software architecture that fulfills them, to translating the requirements to engineering tasks and implementing them. Together with front-end engineers you will have a huge impact on the way customers, including friends and family, experience Amazon daily.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or related technical field
• 4+ years software development experience using Java, C#, C++ or other similar object oriented languages
• Knowledge of CS fundamentals including data structures, algorithms, object oriented design, and system design
• Passion for Operational Excellence
• Desire to work in a diverse and collaborative team environment
• Good written and verbal communication in English
• Service Oriented Architecture, micro-services, and Java services
• Good understanding of best testing practices
• Good understanding of QA best practices in CI/CD processes
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Back to top