Amazon Advertising operates at the intersection of e-Commerce and Advertising, offering a range of digital advertising solutions with the goal of helping our customers discover and shop for anything they want to buy. Advertising is an extension of the shopping experience and as consumers watch more video than ever, a viewing revolution is underway in how people consume video and connect with brands.
People are watching more video and shopping online more than ever, but the viewing medium is shifting from traditional broadcast and cable TV to connected TVs and OTT apps. As viewing habits shift, a tremendous opportunity is emerging to shape the future of video advertising and shopping experiences.
Do you want to be part of a new program to drive innovation within Amazon Advertising in this emerging space? Does the opportunity to build new advertising experiences on a cross-functional team with a startup mentality excite you? We are a stealth program inventing new ad formats for the living room screen, run with the notion that we are here to serve and understand consumers, advertisers and publishers better than anyone else. We build large-scale, high-profile consumer facing products to change the way people shop from advertising. If you are passionate about speed, innovation, collaborative problem solving and advocating on behalf of the customer, join our insurgent team to be a part of the next generation of advertising experiences.
• Designing and developing software products that impact many areas of our business
• Define requirements, create software designs, implement code to these specifications
• Provide thorough unit and integration testing, and support products while deployed and used by our stakeholders
Impact and Career Growth:
• Have an opportunity to contribute across the full stack and even dabble in some novel big data opportunities
• Build the next generation of our analytics and visualization platform
• Opportunity to grow and broaden your technical skills as you work in an environment that thrives on creativity, experimentation, and product innovation
Amazon is investing heavily in building a world class advertising business. With a broad mandate to experiment and innovate, we are growing at an unprecedented rate with a seemingly endless range of new opportunities.
• Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
• Experience building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
• Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
• Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us