Are you customer-obsessed, data oriented, and confident in proposing opportunities to improve our customers' experience across different Amazon businesses? Amazon is looking for an experienced, talented and highly motivated individual to join our Customer Experience Strategy team in Bangalore, India. We are seeking a software development engineer to join Device eXperience Automation team. You will be part of the team that adds new capabilities with multiple visual / audio analytic methodologies. The solutions heavily leverage AI and quantitative analysis to challenge conventional wisdom with hard data.
As technology is advancing in unprecedented pace nowadays, Amazon Customer Experience Strategy is also evolving with cutting-edge engineering solutions. Our mission is to build end to end products and measure the customer experience of Amazon digital products around the world. We are a group of people who are inspired by inventions every day. We are obsessed with better customer experience for Prime Video, Alexa, Twitch... and the list goes on.
Wait, how do we automate all the customer experience measurement? How do we know our products are faster / smoother / smarter? Well, here is a shortlist of technologies we have immersed ourselves into regularly.
• Computer Vision, including both Open CV and our own deep learning models.
• Speech recognition and natural language understanding.
• Robotics towards IoT.
With all cutting-edge technologies, you have the opportunity to exercise your creativity and explore unconventional ideas to simulate and quantify any aspect of the customer experience.
• 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
• Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
• 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
• Advanced degree (MS, PhD)
• Hands-on expertise in many disparate technologies, typically ranging from front-end user interfaces through to back-end systems and all points in between
• Experience in developing machine learning software and an understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability
• Experience in technical communication with peers and non-technical cohorts
• Experience in Computer Vision or Signal Processing fundamentals and algorithm
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.