Software Development Engineer
As a Software Development Engineer - Linux Kernel, you will engage with an experienced cross-disciplinary staff to conceive and design innovative consumer products.
You are someone who is passionate about consumer products, and excited about delivering final products to the public. You desire to help people's everyday life in any way with high technology and therefore always be customer centric at daily work. You are a self-motivated individual with good teamwork spirit.
- Participate in the full development life cycle, including from defining product requirement to supporting end customers.
- Understand schematics to work with hardware engineers and provide feedback.
- Read datasheets from chip vendors and develop device driver based on datasheets and schematics.
- Design and implement software at both kernel and user space to support board bring-up and deliver new features.
- Read existing source code to debug and fix software problems.
- Identify performance bottleneck and optimize system performance.
- Design test cases and help QA implement them, and debug problems reported by QA.
- Function under pressure and be able to meet project milestones and deadlines.
- Collaborate with multiple functional teams internationally.
- Learn new technologies and apply the knowledge quickly.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- 5+ year software development experience in C, C++, and/or Java
- Experience with Linux kernel.
- Experience with touch protocols, touch controllers, and touch panels.
- Strong knowledge and industry software development experience with touch firmware, touch device driver, and touch device operations.
- Experience with touch tuning process and touch configuration.
- Experience working on various touch ICs and touch panels from multiple vendors.
- Industry experience with multiple SoCs
- Experience with embedded devices, preferably IoT devices
- Experience with Android
- Experience with security, eMMC, or file system
- Able to travel internationally occasionally
- Familiar with Ubuntu development environment
- Excellent leadership, verbal and written communication skills
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top