Software Development Engineer
- New York, NY
Amazon is investing heavily in building a world class advertising business and we are responsible for helping Advertisers reach customers on and off Amazon. The Endemic Multi-Channel Advertising team is defining and delivering a collection of self-service display advertising products that drive discovery and sales. Our products are strategically important to our Retail and Marketplace businesses, helping people who sell on Amazon promote their products across the web to drive long term growth. We are a highly motivated and collaborative team eager to iterate and seeking innovative solutions to address our customers' needs.
Creative Ad Platform owns the software that hundreds of thousands of advertisers use to create and display ads on and off Amazon. We leverage Amazon's vast data stores to dynamically generate ads personalized to the customer during impression time, all within tens of milliseconds while delivering billions of impressions per day. We enable advertisers to easily create and dynamically optimize their ads for best performance and are a core service in the Amazon advertising ecosystem. Our services are a rapidly evolving fabric that must enable rapid development by teams outside of the creative management program.
We're looking for experienced, motivated software engineers with a proven track record of building web applications and services. You'll be responsible for owning, designing and delivering highly scalable systems that will be used by internal and external enterprise customers to build, manage and serve beautiful, innovative ads. You'll work with customers to scope, design, implement, test and launch new features. You enjoy innovation, simplifying complex problems and tackling tough challenges. Sound like a good fit?
• 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
• Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
• 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
• Master's degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
• 5+ years industry experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer.
• Experience using Spring.
• Experience testing web services.
• Deep understanding of OOP concepts, algorithms and data structures.
• Able to write clean, maintainable automation with maximum longevity.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us
#sspajobs #omnichannel-adproducts #emcajobs
Back to top