AWS Supply Chain Management (SCM) Team is building next generation enterprise supply chain products on native AWS from ground up. Come and be part of the team that enables Amazon AWS to rapidly grow and continue to be the pioneer and widely recognized leader in Cloud Computing, and have immediate impact on the thousands of developers and businesses around the world.
Our Seattle Team is growing very fast and looking for innovative and passionate software developers who want to work on challenging and high impact problems. You will be part of the team that architects, designs, and implements federated and highly scalable distributed systems that provide availability and latency guarantees. You will use AWS's cutting edge technologies to build services and customer features rapidly.
To succeed in this role, you must have a solid understanding of algorithms and data structures and able to produce bulletproof code. You must be passionate about delivering high-quality designs, creative in solving hard problems and unafraid to think out-of-the-box.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other technical field, or commensurate professional experience.
• 5+ years of professional software development experience
• Proficiency in React, Redux and other popular UI frameworks
• Deep understanding of Computer Science fundamentals including software architecture, data structures, algorithms and complexity analysis
• Design and architecture knowledge as well as familiarity with object oriented analysis and design patterns (OOA/OOD)
• Experience of Agile, Test-Driven Development and Continuous Deployment
• Proven track record of taking ownership and building high-performance systems in a complex, distributed environment
• Experience of frontend development or mobile application development
• Experience of Internet of Things development
• Ability to clearly and concisely communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders across all levels of the organization
-Meets/exceeds Amazon's leadership principles requirements for this role
-Meets/exceeds Amazon's functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age