Software Development Engineer AWS S3
Amazon Web Services (AWS) Storage team is looking for passionate, experienced engineers to join us in Seattle, WA. We are hosting an invitation only recruiting event in Seattle, WA in November 2017.
Here are some reasons you should come work with us:
- You will provide services that are core to all modern Internet businesses.
- You will be involved in the complete software development lifecycle; defining, prioritizing, designing, building, and testing new features.
- You will operate an AWS business with globally distributed servers and customers.
- You will learn what it takes to grow and operate a global business at our scale.
- We care about both delighting customers and building high quality software. We don't sacrifice one for the other.
- You will have the opportunity to design and build systems with massive scale.
- We offer a fast-paced environment with a start-up atmosphere. We ship code every day.
- Bachelor's degree in a CS related field
- Minimum 4+ years of software development experience
- Minimum 4+ years of object-oriented design or object-oriented programming experience
- Computer Science fundamentals in data structures, problem solving, algorithm design and analysis
- Expert skill in one modern programming language such as C, C++, Java, or Python and proficiency with one other programming language
- Networking experience (HTTP, UDP, TCP/IP) and/or virtualization
- Experience building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Ability to take a project from scoping requirement through actual launch of the project
- Strong distributed systems and web services design and implementation experience
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top