Software Development Engineer, AWS Lex
Have you ever wanted to work on natural language processing and applied machine learning that will make a lasting impact on society?
We are looking for brilliant Machine Learning Software Dev Engineers who have the passion to tackle tough problems by bringing cutting edge machine learning and NLP techniques into a brand new area for Amazon!
As a Machine Learning Software Dev Engineer on the Amazon AI Team, you will design and develop fast, efficient, and highly scalable machine learning algorithms that are applied to natural language processing problems. You'll work with senior scientists and engineers within Amazon AI and develop high quality software that is robust and reliable.
Software Engineers at Amazon do so much more than just software development. We'll be looking at you to help:
- Decide what features to build.
- Drive software engineering best practice.
- Design distributed and scalable systems.
- Test and document the software you develop.
- BS, MS in Computer Science with 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, high-performance computing.
- Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, complexity analysis, problem solving and diagnosis.
- Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as Java, Python, C/C++, C#, Perl.
- Communication: Can translate your thoughts to words and effectively communicate them
- Experience with machine learning, deep learning, data mining, and/or statistical analysis tools.
- Experience taking projects from scoping requirements through V1 launch and V2 iterations.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Experience with highly distributed, multi-tenet systems with clear state-full/state-less boundaries.
Please reach out to Andy Funke [email protected] if interested!
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top