Software Development Engineer - AWS Identity
- Puteaux, France
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is the world leader in providing a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers hundreds of thousands of businesses across 190 countries!
Our team is part of AWS Identity, Resource Management, owns the AWS Resource Groups service and is actively developing new products and services for Amazon Web Services.
The ideal candidate is passionate about software development and has a track record of collaboratively designing, implementing, and launching new products or features. The ability to mentor others and build software within a positive team environment are key to the role.
Come join a team of bright, passionate, and customer obsessed developers. We'd love to talk to you!
• A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience
• 4+ years of software development experience
• Experience building software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
• Self-directed and capable of working effectively in a fast-paced environment
• Strong Communication skills
• Willing to relocate to Berlin, Germany
• Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science or a similar degree
• Experience owning mission critical, 24x7 systems.
• Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project.
• Strong understanding of either Kotlin, Java, Go or a comparable programming language
• Experience with NoSQL databases
• Start-up experience
• Interest in or experience developing production web services or Service Oriented Architectures
• Able to work in a diverse team
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy/eu) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success and we make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
Back to top