Software Development Engineer, AWS Health AI
- Seattle, WA
The Health AI team is looking for an SDE to join an ambitious new undertaking supporting Amazon HealthLake. You will be involved in the entire product development cycle including customer calls, planning, design, prototyping, launching, and managing operations. Work on Amazon HealthLake which makes it easy for Healthcare customers to use Machine Learning to get better outcomes. Work with a diverse team brought together and motivated by work that improves people's lives, while being challenged on a daily basis.
Our ideal candidate thrives in ambiguity, builds collaborative relationships, moves fast, and is passionate about meaningful work. They will have the technical chops to design and build complex distributed systems that runs at AWS scale. They prefer working on small, focused teams, own their product, and love to pitch in anywhere to get the job done. They lead by example and the team naturally gravitate towards them because of their engineering expertise and decision-making ability. They can communicate effectively with a wide variety of audiences and are comfortable pitching new ideas.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science (or related field) or equivalent industry experience
• 4+ years professional experience in software development
• Strong fundamentals in core Computer Science areas like Object Oriented Design, Data Structures and Algorithms
• Proficiency in at least one modern programming language such as C++, C#, Java, or Perl
• Experience with Relational and No SQL Databases
• Experience with Spring, MVC frameworks, REST/RPC API design and development
• Experience with Big-data Analytics
• Practical experience writing large scale web applications including architectural decisions, language choices, frameworks and implementation
Back to top