AWS Glue DataBrew, is a new visual data preparation tool that enables customers to clean and normalize data without writing code. Data analysts and data scientists have wanted an easier way to clean and transform this data, and that's what DataBrew delivers, with a service that allows data exploration and experimentation directly from AWS data lakes, data warehouses, and databases without writing code. AWS Glue DataBrew offers customers over 250 pre-built transformations to automate data preparation tasks (e.g. filtering anomalies, standardizing formats, and correcting invalid values) that would otherwise require days or weeks writing hand-coded transformations. Once the data is prepared, customers can immediately start using it with AWS and third-party analytics and machine learning services to query the data and train machine learning models
As a Software Development Engineer in DataBrew you will...
• Design and build innovative technologies in a large distributed computing environment and help lead fundamental changes in the industry.
• Collaborate with experienced cross-disciplinary Amazonians to develop, design, and bring to market innovative technologies and services.
• Design, code, and test the right solutions starting with broadly defined problems.
• Work in an agile environment to deliver high-quality software.
• Share learnings and innovations with your team and stakeholders.
• Graduated with a Bachelor's in Computer Science or a related field.
• Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
• Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions.
• The personal drive and enthusiasm that makes you stand out from the crowd!
• Currently working towards a Master's in Computer Science or a related field.
• Previous software development work experience a summer job, internship, or full-time role.
• Experience building solutions using AWS services.
• Adept at handling ambiguous or undefined problems as well as the ability to think abstractly.