We are looking for an experienced software developer to contribute at the forefront of deep learning, modern compiler techniques and high performance computing.
If you are passionate about new technology trends in deep learning, compiler, high performance computing, cloud services and believe that state-of-the-art product is critical to customer success we would like to talk to you.
Every day will bring new and exciting challenges on the job while you:
• Learn and use advanced technologies.
• Collaborate with internal engineering teams, leading technology companies around the world and open source community.
• Evangelize modern compiler technologies and services.
• Create innovative products, and see them launched in high volume production.
As member of the software application development team in AWS AI, you will be working with cross-functional teams, customers and open source community to build deep learning compilers for multiple applications, develop tutorials, presentation and blogs to evangelize and contribute to the performance improvement and develop new application and services.
This position within the team presents a unique and rare opportunity to get in on the ground floor within a fast growing business and help shape the technology, product and the business. A successful candidate will bring deep technical expertise in deep learning, compilers or high performance computing, desire to have an industry wide impact and ability to work within a fast moving, startup environment in a large company to rapidly deliver services that have a broad business impact.
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon's culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we're building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. Our senior members enjoy one-on-one mentoring and thorough, but kind, code reviews. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded engineer and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future
Our team puts a high value on work-life balance. It isn't about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it's about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
• 5+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
• Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
• 2+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
• Master's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field or equivalent experience
• Knowledge in at least 3 languages or frameworks typically used for machine learning
• 3+ years experience in compilers or machine learning
• 5+ years of experience in at least 3 languages or frameworks typically used for machine learning
• 5+ years experience developing machine learning applications
• 5+ years experience developing modern compiler techniques
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.