The Audio Advertising team is looking for talented Software Engineers ready to be part of a team bringing new audio advertising experiences to our customers! Amazon is building a premium audio advertising tech to satisfy a strategic goal for the company.
The Audio Ads team focuses on pioneering new experiences to help brands (sellers, vendors, influencers) have a presence on digital audio services. We help advertisers reach listeners across our own owned and operated as well as external high-quality services across millions of Alexa, mobile and desktop devices. We work on the forefront of leading audio consumption trends and own product, business and software development, globally. Our engineering team applies a wide range of AWS technologies (Lambda, API Gateway, EC2, ElastiCache) to build low latency and event driven systems for audio encoding and processing millions of events per day across audio mediums (e.g. streaming, podcasts) and platforms (web, app, smart-speaker). Audio Ads engineers work across all levels of the Amazon Advertising stack owning campaign/creative management, ad-pod delivery, forecasting, measurement, targeting and end-user listening experience.
Come be part of this energetic, bright, and fun-loving team in the Texas Hill Country!
• 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
• Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
• 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
In addition to the basic qualifications, ideal candidates would have experience in any of the following areas:
• Implementing features using cloud-based components.
• Developing components satisfying high volume requests
• Developing digital advertising solutions
• Working with audio processing technology
• Developing Alexas skills