Amazon Robotics - Developer - North Reading, MA
Software Developers with or without robotics experience are invited to apply.
Are you inspired by invention? Is problem solving through teamwork in your DNA? Do you like the idea of seeing how your work impacts the bigger picture? Answer yes to any of these and you'll fit right in here at Robotics. We are a smart team of doers that work passionately to apply cutting edge advances in robotics and to solve real-world challenges that will transform our customers' experiences in ways we can't even yet. We invent new improvements every day. We are Robotics and we will give you the and support need to invent with us in ways that are rewarding, fulfilling and fun.
- 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
- Completed BS in Science or equivalent
- 3 to 5 years of experience building successful production platforms and systems
- 3 + years of hands-on experience in or as well as other high-level languages such as Objective-C and Python
- Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Experience developing cloud services and an understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability.
- BS/MS/PhD in Science or related field
- Knowledge of professional engineering practices & best practices for the full life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source management, processes, testing, and operations
- Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project
- Experience building complex that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Experience developing in Web Services - AWS
- Demonstrated leadership abilities in an engineering environment in driving operational excellence and best practices.