Want to build the future of music and audio entertainment?
Imagine being part of an agile team, where your ideas have the potential to reach millions. Envision working within a startup atmosphere, while being able to leverage the resources of a Fortune-500 company. Picture working on bleeding-edge consumer-facing products, where every team member is a critical voice in the decision-making process. Welcome to Amazon Music's New Projects team.
Our team builds new experiences for Amazon Music listeners. We help our customers discover up-and-coming creators, while also having access to their favorite music and podcasts. We build systems that are distributed around the world, spanning our music apps, web player, and voice-forward experiences on mobile and Amazon Echo devices, powered by Alexa. Amazon Music products support our mission of delivering audio entertainment in new and exciting ways that listeners love.
Amazon Music's New Projects team is looking for founding team members across a variety of functions, including software engineering/development, product, marketing, design, and more. Come make history, as we launch new projects for millions of listeners.
• 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
• Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
• 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related field
• Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures and algorithm design, and complexity analysis
• Experienced in all stages of development, including design, development, testing, and deployment
• Analytical skills, excellent communication skills, and strong team ethic
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us .