Software Development Engineer - Amazon Music (Level 5)
- Bengaluru, India
Amazon Music's Free Tier team is looking for a full-stack Software Engineer with 3+ years of experience on Android Platform who has the desire to innovate, design, and build the services and clients that will enable the best ad-supported music experience for millions of customers around the world. As a software engineer, you will work both independently and alongside teams in Music, Amazon, and third parties to architect and develop large-scale solutions that will delight our customers through voice and visual experiences. You'll also be coaching other engineers, developing engineering and operational processes, and encouraging excellence within the team.
The ideal candidate is interested in being part of a growing team that is passionate about experimenting and innovating for customers, has a demonstrable track record of success in delivering new features and products, and is excited about having end-to-end ownership of high-impact, high-visibility projects. A commitment to collaboration, proficiency in evaluating alternative solutions, and strong communication skills (with both business and technical partners) are absolute requirements. The role requires having a solid depth of technical knowledge, being well-versed in industry best practices, and possessing attention to details.
Come innovate with the Amazon Music team!
• 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
• Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
• 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
• 3+ years of software development experience on Android Platform
• Proficiency in object oriented development and ability to apply OO concepts
• 3+ years of professional engineering experience
• 3+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
• 3+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems
• MS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
• Experience with Mobile (Android), A/B experimentation, data analysis, distributed systems
• A proven ability to learn and adapt to new, complex development environments
• Firm understanding of software development principles
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Back to top