Software Development Engineer - Amazon Grocery
- Seattle, WA
Amazon Grocery Waste and Quality team is seeking experienced software engineers to join our team. We operate in a start-up like environment and lead the market worldwide in grocery technology advancement. This team owns buying decisions for all Amazon grocery products WW. Every day we focus on delivering the next incremental value for our customers and we're grounded by time-saving, low prices and environmental sustainability.
This position is located in Seattle, Washington. Great hiking, skiing, Northwest beaches, excellent schools, and a great group of people.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
• 2+ years professional experience in software development
• Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
• Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language
• 5+ years professional experience in software development
• Familiarity with AWS services
• Experience building scalable, available, and low-latency systems
• Experience with supply chain optimization techniques
• Experience using functional programming languages
• Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
• Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top