Software Development Engineer - Amazon Detroit
Do you want take ownership on projects utilizing cutting edge technology, solve new problems that didn't exist before, and have the ability to see the impact of your work?
Amazon is growing, and we need Software Development Engineers (SDEs) who are capable of breaking down and solving complex problems, and have a strong will to get things done! SDEs at Amazon work on real world problems on a global scale. They own their systems end to end and influence the direction of our technology which impacts hundreds of millions customers around the world.
As an SDE at Amazon, you can expect to design flexible, scalable solutions, and work on some of the most complex challenges in large-scale computing by utilizing your skills in data structures, algorithms, and object oriented programming.
- At least 3+ years of software development experience
- Strong OO analysis, design, and development skills in Java
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Works well in a fast-moving team environment and is able to produce solutions having complex dependencies and requirements
- B.S. in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent work experience
- Experience with Test Driven Development
- Experience in developing distributed, highly scalable systems
- Experience using Amazon Web Services
- M.S. in Computer Science or a related field experience
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top