Software Development Engineer - Alexa Natural Language Understanding
- Gdańsk, Poland
Interested in Machine Learning? How about Amazon Echo, and Language Understanding? Do you have a background in embedded programming? Do you want to help develop cutting edge machine learning technology to execute Deep Neural Networks for language understanding directly on Alexa devices? Your solutions will support the launch of exciting new Echo devices and unlock new use cases including automotive and other scenarios when the cloud is not available.
We are looking for Software Development Engineers who are interested in breaking-down and solving complex problems, and are passionate about getting things done. In this team, you will work on real world problems on a global scale, you will own systems end to end and influence the direction of our technology that impacts hundreds of millions customers around the world.
You will design flexible and scalable solutions, and work on some of the most complex challenges in large-scale computing by utilizing your skills in data structures, algorithms, and object oriented programming.
• BS/MS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics or related technical field
• Multiple years of hands-on software development experience
• Proficiency in programming with C++
• Great knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals (algorithms, data structures and problem solving)
• Experience contributing to the architecture and design of new and existing systems.
• Experience with development in hardware constrained systems such as embedded systems or mobile (android or iOS)
• Basic understanding of Machine Learning techniques
• Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions both verbally and in writing
Back to top