Software Development Engineer - Ad Platform
Do you want to learn what it takes to deliver millions of ads from thousands of advertisers across the globe instantly? We can show you how we take new advertising ideas and turn them into products that are purchased by advertisers and deliver value for customers, advertisers, and Amazon. We will take your knowledge and experience and challenge you to innovate on our platform to create the next generation of advertising products and services.
The Amazon Advertising Platform team provides tools and services to create, deliver, and manage advertisements on Amazon.com and other Amazon properties. We operate at high scale and low latency with ever growing demands on our systems. We innovate on a daily basis to meet these needs with new tools, products, and services designed to expand the capacity to deliver and maximize value to our customers and Amazon. Current challenges include creating a new wave of self-service and monitoring services to scale our growing business and demand for our services.
If this sounds interesting, the Advertising Platform team is expanding our reach to consumers with innovative products that enhance the shopping experience with highly relevant and engaging advertising. Behind the scenes we work with big data, new technologies, and partners to understand customer behavior and meet business objectives. Come join our team and impact millions of customers.
- Experience programming in Java, C++, or C#
- Experience programming with one or more scripting languages
- Knowledge of professional software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, and code instrumentation
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
- Experience building highly scalable systems in a fast paced, team-oriented environment
- Network programming experience
- Sharp analytical abilities, proven design skills, excellent communication skills
- Sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
- Data structure and algorithm knowledge
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top