Amazon WW Operations Organization is seeking a Software Development Engineer to help build a brand new indirect supply chain management software.
In this role, you will be joining a team in a startup environment, working in one of the world's largest and most complex supply chain business environments. You should be passionate about utilizing the latest technologies to build end to end business solutions, working with huge datasets to answer business questions. You should have deep expertise in the creation and management of backend and frontend applications and data stores, as well as proven ability to translate data into meaningful insights.
- 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
- Experience building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs.Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.