The Amazon Business International team is looking for candidates who are passionate about delivering an amazing experience to our international business customers. We focus on merging the customer experience, selection, pricing, and convenience that consumers have come to expect and love from Amazon with the features and functionality required by our business customers. The Amazon Business International team is the voice for our international customers, ensuring that we are always delivering solutions that meet the needs of our customers throughout the world.
We are looking for a software developer to assist in the development of the end-to-end experience including product ingestion, pricing, procurement controls, checkout, accounting, returns, and more. You will be a key team member for ensuring that we provide a complete solution, meeting the needs of our international customers, across all these areas. You will also be involved in ensuring we deliver highly scalable, high quality solutions.
Great candidates for this position possess a sound understanding of computer science and a passion to make a profound impact for our international business customers. You will have the opportunity to apply this passion by leveraging your technical skills in areas such as algorithms, object-oriented design, distributed systems, web development, front-end/back-end design, and more. You will also have the opportunity to collaborate with diverse business and technical partners to shape our technology. You will be the voice of our international customers, driving technological innovation to create an unparalleled business procurement experience.
Come join us as we continue to revolutionize procurement of goods for businesses around the world!
• 1+ years professional experience in software development industry
• Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, algorithms and data structures, problem solving, and complexity analysis
• Experience in at least one modern programming language such as C++, C#, or Java
• Good (English) communication and analytical skills, Spanish is not required.
• Interest and/or experience in one or more of the following:
• Distributed Systems
• Amazon Web Services, S3, DynamoDB, AWS Lambda
• Linux and/or UNIX
• Agile software development
• International software development