Software Development Engineer
- Pune, India
Within Amazon's Corporate Financial Planning & Analysis team (FP&A), we enjoy a unique vantage point into everything happening within Amazon. As part of that, this role would be part of a team that is responsible for Company's enterprise-wide financial planning & analytics environment.
- Are you excited about working directly to empower users?
- Love to get your hands dirty and solve challenging technical issues?
This opportunity is a great fit for someone with software development skills who is eager for an opportunity to gain skills in other aspects of building & maintaining an enterprise-scale data & analytics software system.
The data flowing through our platform directly contributes to decision-making by our CFO and all levels of finance leadership. If you're passionate about building tools that enhance productivity, improve financial accuracy, reduce waste, and improve work-life harmony for a large and rapidly growing finance user base, come join us!
• Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
• 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
• 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
• Bachelors / Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline.
5+ years of work experience in at least one of the modern programming language(s) such as Java, Scala, Python, Go, C# etc.
• Experience with event-driven systems is highly desirable
• Experience with UI development
• Demonstrated proficiency with Java, Scala, or Python
• Experience with Amazon Web Services (S3, SNS, SQS, RedShift, DynamoDB, RDS, Lambda)
• Experience with ETL (SQL and NO-SQL) database skills
• Experience with OLAP technologies
• Machine learning experience
• Experience with Agile development methodologies
• Financial systems experience
• Experience working with senior software engineers within your team to build upon best practices
By submitting your application here, you can apply once to be considered for multiple Software Engineer openings across various Amazon teams. If you are successful in passing through the initial application review and assessment, you will be asked to submit your career and personal preferences so that our dedicated recruiters can match you to the right role based on these preferences.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us
Back to top