Software Development Engineer
- Seattle, WA
Are you passionate about developing customer experiences in applications?
Voice-driven AI experiences are finally becoming a reality and 's Alexa cloud service and Echo devices are at the forefront of this latest technology wave. We deliver world-class products on aggressive schedules that are used every day, by people you know..
Come join our team and help us bring to life the next generation of Alexa to our on device experience. We're looking for entrepreneurs who are passionate about innovating on behalf of customers, demonstrate a high degree of product ownership, and want to have fun while they make history.
Our engineers are top-notch developers who love listening to the customers, working as a team, and proactively taking the whenever necessary. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating and delivering solutions that has the potential to impact hundreds of millions customers around the world. In this role, you will have an opportunity to own design and of key parts of applications. You will have influence on subsystem design and help build a team culture around practices that are critical to a quality product.
• Design and develop application .
• Investigate, prototype, and deliver innovative applications.
• Deliver high quality through working in a dynamic, team-focused Agile/Scrum environment.
• Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field.
• 5+ years of engineering experience.
• Engineering process experience, with an understanding of Life Cycle (SDLC) principles.
• Experience developing production-quality consumer applications.
• Masters Degree preferred.
• Experience with embedded systems preferred
• User interface experience.
• Hardware engineering background a plus.
• Superior design and architecture knowledge, as well as familiarity with design patterns.
• 5+ years of applications (preferably using or ).
• Robust project planning/execution skills including estimating, scheduling, and executing on committed schedules.
• Excellent judgment, organizational, and problem solving skills.
is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age
Back to top