Software Development Engineer
- Seattle, WA
Are you interested in innovating to deliver a world-class level of service to Amazon's selling partners? The Premium Services team includes Amazon Marketplace Professional Services (AMPS) and Amazon Vendor Services (AVS), programs which seek to improve the customer experience on Amazon.com by working directly with sellers and vendors to improve value, selection and convenience across their business. Our team will invent and innovate across technology, processes and people to grow the program, improve seller engagement and satisfaction and enable scalable global solutions.
The Premium Services team is looking for a passionate, talented and technically skilled engineer to help build global systems & services for our selling partners that will help us radically improve selling partner experience and grow the Paid Services business. The ideal candidate enjoys working in a collaborative team environment, thrives on ambiguity and has a passion for building scalable tech solutions.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
• Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
• Knowledge of at least one modern programming language, such as Java, C, or C++.
• 2+ years industry experience as a software development engineer.
• Experience in an Agile methodology: Scrum or similar.
• Master's degree in Computer Science or related field
• Clear and professional communicator: able to contribute to team discussions, knowing when to contribute, when to listen, and when to ask questions
• Attention to detail
• Ability to earn trust and collaborate with technical and non-technical stakeholders including other engineers, business intelligence and product management.
• Demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast paced environment
• Ability to navigate ambiguity
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Back to top