Software Development Engineer
- Gdańsk, Poland
We think smart security should work on any home and be accessible to everyone. Do you?
Come join Ring to help make neighbourhoods safer.
From the first-ever video doorbell, to the award-winning DIY Ring Alarm system, Ring's smart home security product line, as well as the Neighbors app, offer users affordable whole-home and neighbourhood security.
At Ring, we are committed to making home and neighbourhood security accessible and effective for everyone, while working hard to bring communities together.
Now Ring is part of the Amazon Devices family, and we are seeking engineers who will help us create the next generation of home security.
We are looking for a Software Developer Engineer to join our Ring team and support Ring cloud solution (from image processing to provide a solution to support our ML algorithms). Our solution is and will be continuously evolving so your passion for constant improvements and new solutions are what we are looking for. Your primary focus will be on building and maintaining services supporting our Ring platform.
You won't just be working on important projects to make home smart accessible to everyone, you'll work alongside exceptional people. You will deliver and improve new and exciting products through the whole software development lifecycle.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
• Relevant work experience.
• Experience in at least one modern programming language such as C, C++, Java, Go, Python.
• Experience in Linux development environments and AWS Infrastructure and tools.
• Experience in test automation in a Continuous Integration setup.
• Experience working in a multi-site development organization.
• Experience with evaluating and integrating open source and in-house developed toolsets.
• Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, evaluate alternatives, and develop processes and tools as needed to support the organization.
• Proven experience in a complex software systems environment involving Linux/Android development.
• Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and industry best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
Back to top