What is next key business driver for Amazon Retail business after Prime? How to forecast the growth rate for launching free AmazonFresh delivery? What if Amazon enable next day delivery across US? What is the lever to boost growth in international countries? If you're obsessed to get answers of these questions, come join us!
Topline Forecasting team aims to build an automated system to answer those "what-if" questions and help Amazon senior leadership to make key business decisions in a more scientific way, with the huge amount of data in Amazon, using state-of-the-art large scale Big Data technologies, as well as Statistical and Machine Learning techniques.
As a member of the Topline Forecasting team, you'll play a key role in solving some of the world's most complex technical challenges associated with Forecasting. You will be expect to be extremely creative to invent and simplify to get problem addressed, and build things really impactful to the company.
If you are results driven, love to work with data and digging value out of it, are deeply technical, highly innovative and long for the opportunity to build innovative solutions to challenging problems that directly impact the company's bottom-line, we want to talk with you.
- 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
- Master of Science in Computer Science or related engineering field
- Expertise in Statistics
- Experience developing software in an agile environment
- Experience on designing large scale distributed system
- Strong problem-solving and data analytical skills
- Contributes to an environment that values individual and group differences
- Communicates effectively across cultural and geographical differences
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us