Software Development Engineer
- Seattle, WA
Would you like to be a part of a technology team that enables one of the most profitable businesses at Amazon.com?
The Amazon Payments Issuance team is responsible for developing the platform and applications used to introduce new and innovative payment methods to customers as well as support Amazon's global CoBrand and Private label credit cards along with the world's largest rewards catalog, Shop with Points. The technology we build and operate varies widely, ranging from large scale Distributed Engineering incorporating the latest from Machine Learning in the Big Data space to customer and mobile friendly User Experiences. We are an agile team, moving quickly in collaboration with our business to bring new features to millions of Amazon customers while having fun and filing new inventions along the way. If you can think big and want to join a fast moving team breaking new ground at Amazon we would like to speak with you!
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field.
• Equivalent experience to a Bachelor's degree based on 3 years of work experience for every 1 year of education.
• 2+ years professional experience in software development.
• Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design.
• Computer Science fundamentals in data structures.
• Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
• Knowledge of, at least, one modern programming language such as C, C++, Java, or Perl.
- Masters in Computer Science or related area or equivalent industry experience
- Experience working with Spring and relational databases (Oracle and JDBC/Hibernate a plus)
- Experience writing code in a high volume, service based architecture
Back to top