Software Development Engineer
- Seattle, WA
The vision of Swift Experience Services (SES) team is to make it simple for Prime Video (PV) clients and business teams to independently deliver customer improvements in a self-serve and reliable manner. Swift Experience Services Platform and Infrastructure (SES PI) team owns abstracting away the complexity of Prime Video's (PV) back end service stacks from clients. We do this via a Tier-1 edge-service, data transformation engine that allows clients to iterate on the customer experience without bottlenecks. We enable PV clients to render storefront pages like Home, Details pages, Settings etc. We also own storefront traffic scaling models which enable SES, dependency services and clients to prepare for Live Events and launches. We aim to grow our charter and find innovative ways to help ship customer improvements faster.
• Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
• 1+ years of professional software development experience
• 2+ years of programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
• Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, coding and complexity analysis.
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's leadership principles requirements for this role.
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's functional/technical depth and complexity for this role.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top