Come join a highly talented software engineering team that is working to protect Amazon's customers from cyberattacks. Our team works at the intersection of software engineering and cybersecurity, and we protect Amazon's customers by building highly scalable, highly available, and highly fortified software systems.
Our team is currently focused on securing Amazon's customer service experience. Are you one of the 40 million people who has contacted us within the last month? If so, our team played a critical role in making sure that your interaction was safe and secure; and, given our company's track record, we're willing to bet that your interaction was delightful.
We're looking for experienced software engineers to join us in our mission to better protect our customers and to continue building Earth's most customer centric company.
• 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
• Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
• 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems
• Understanding of software security concepts such as encryption, signing, and authentication
• Experience with owning the stability of large-scale software systems
• Fundamental knowledge of object-oriented design, data structures, algorithms, and networks
• Ability to design new systems and features
By submitting your application here, you can apply once to be considered for multiple Software Engineer openings across various Amazon teams. If you are successful in passing through the initial application review and assessment, you will be asked to submit your career and personal preferences so that our dedicated recruiters can match you to the right role based on these preferences.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us .