Amazon Payments is one of the fastest growing businesses within Amazon. The team is looking for passionate, talented, and super-smart software engineers. We're looking for people who innovate, love solving hard problems, and never take 'no' for an answer. Our engineers are top-notch software developers in the industry, who work hard, have fun, and make history.
Software Development Engineers will be responsible for design, development, delivery and support of large-scale, multi-tiered, distributed software applications and tools.
By submitting your application here, you can apply once to be considered for multiple Software Engineer openings across various Amazon teams. If you are successful in passing through the initial application review and assessment, you will be asked to submit your career and personal preferences so that our dedicated recruiters can match you to the right role based on these preferences.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us
• Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
• 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
• 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
• Masters in Computer Science or related area or equivalent industry experience
• Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design.
• Computer Science fundamentals in data structures.
• Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
• Experience working with large-scale, multi-tiered, distributed applications.
• Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as Scala, C, C++, Java, or Perl.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation