AWS Networking provides the Networking tools and resources that enable you to securely connect to the cloud and then isolate, control, and distribute your applications across EC2 compute resources and all other relevant services in AWS. Networking Solutions available from AWS Partner Network (APN) partners can help you establish your secure, scalable, cost-effective cloud presence more rapidly.
We are currently building a brand-new service and need talented Software Development Engineers like you to help us bring it across the finish line!
Join us if...
- You want to play a leading role, influencing how we design, develop, build, deploy and support new services.
- You care deeply about delighting customers and building high quality software. Our leadership principles (http://www.amazon.jobs/principles) empower us to act and challenge us never to accept the status quo.
- You want to work in a fast-paced environment with a start-up atmosphere. We ship code every day!
- 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
- Advanced degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
- Proven programming ability in one or more of these languages C/C++, Python, and/or Java
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Experience working in Linux based environments
- Experience working on large-scale, highly available, low latency, high quality systems
- Meets/exceeds Amazon's leadership principles requirements for this role
- Meets/exceeds Amazon's functional/technical depth and complexity for this role.