Software Development Engineer
- Santa Ana, Costa Rica
Do you want to solve business challenges through innovative technology? Do you enjoy working on cutting-edge, massively scalable services technology in a fast-paced team environment? Do you love working on industry defining projects that move the needle?
At Amazon, we hire the best minds in technology to innovate & build things for the benefit of our customers. The intense focus we have on our customers is why we are one of the world's most beloved brands it is part of our company DNA. Our Software Development Engineers play an instrumental role in utilizing cutting edge technology to solve complex problems and get to see the impact of their work.
Amazon challenges are big and impact millions of customers, sellers, and countless products across the globe. Our path is not always easy so we are selective about who joins us on this journey. There is a certain kind of person who takes on software development challenges at Amazon someone excited by the idea creating new platforms, features, and services from scratch while managing ambiguity and the pace of a company whose ship cycles are measured in weeks, not years. If this is you, come build the future with us.
The Amazon's Partner Support and Services (PSAS) tech team in Costa Rica is now hiring professionals that would like to participate and drive this vision. Our team, focuses on the technology required so our business partners could expand their frontiers selling through our platform, while getting the best experience and support ever seen.
As a Software Development Engineer (SDE) at the PSAS team you'll invent, design and implement high-demand and high-availability web applications and back end services that will support our business growth, using best-in-kind technology and working with highly experienced professionals.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related technical discipline.
• 1+ years of software development experience in Object Oriented Development & Design (OOA & OOD).
• Strong experience developing and designing with Java, C/C++/C# or similar web development tools.
• Solid experience developing distributed, highly scalable software solutions.
• MS degree and/or PhD preferred in Computer Science, Math or related technical discipline.
• Experience launching system into production to a global audience.
• Passion or obsession for customer satisfaction.
• Innate ability to drive innovation.
Back to top