Do you want to be a part of the team that builds Amazon's Most Customer Centric Technologies?
Our team builds software for a new Customer Relations Management (CRM) software for Amazon Customer Service that uses new cutting edge technologies and ML. Our intention is to reduce cognitive load on the Customer Service Associates while resolving customer issues.
We are looking for Software Development Engineers who are results-oriented, data driven, innovative and passionate at creating new comprehensive customer engagement services/solutions. You'll work on cool technologies such as such as GraphQL, Java, Spring and AWS to build the world's most innovative customer experience solutions.
As a Software Development Engineer on this team, you will collaborate with other experienced and senior software engineers to drive improvements to our technology, design and develop new customer facing products and interfaces, and build and track metrics to ensure high quality results. Your solutions will provide the ultimate customer service experience needed to anticipate and resolve customer's questions using our CRM. You should be somebody who enjoys working on complex system software, is customer-centric, and feels strongly about building a software system that can be operated at global scale. At Amazon, we are known for our customer obsession. We need your ideas and your ability to take initiative, innovate, and produce results as we continuously improve the customer experience.
We use Scrum, test-driven development, and continuous deployment to deliver projects based on realistic timelines and resource constraints.
We are seeking experienced Software Engineers excited by this opportunity. If this sounds interesting, we'd love to hear from you.
• 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
• Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
• 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or 8+ years of equivalent professional or military experience
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
• Equivalent experience to a Bachelor's degree based on 3 years of work experience for every 1 year of education
• 2+ years profession experience in enterprise AWS development
• 5+ years professional experience in software development
• Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
• Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
• Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as Java, ReactJS
• Familiar with web technologies including Chromium OS & Browser
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us