Come join the team that is working at the intersection of Alexa, personalization and fashion.
The Style by Alexa team is building new products that deliver cutting-edge AI to the fashion domain. If you are eager to build products that customers will love and use every day come join us! We're the team that thrives in a start-up like environment where flexibility, teamwork and ability to deliver solutions are a priority.
You will have the opportunity to conceptualize, design and build systems and tools to support the AI infrastructure behind user experiences across Echo Devices, Amazon retail website, and Amazon Shopping mobile app. You will collaborate with various partner machine learning science and engineering teams throughout Amazon and you will be a key member of a team that's revolutionize the infrastructure for Amazon's AI and expedite the machine learning model training process.
Join our team and help us build something new that will continue surprising and delighting our customers.
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
• Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
• 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
• 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
• Excellent communication skills
• Linux experience
• Knowledge of Amazon Web Services like SNS, S3, SQS, DynamoDB etc.
• Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) principles
• 5 years experience
• Machine Learning knowledge is an additional asset