The Amazon MAKO DDP team is looking for a SDE to work on a green-field project. You will leverage a wide variety of technologies across machine learning, AWS, and front end frameworks to build hugely impactful features for millions of customers all over the world.
The Amazon MAKO (Multi-channel Architecture and Knowledge Organization) charter is to build platforms and programs that help customers discover, choose, purchase, and use Amazon Devices, including Amazon Echo & Alexa products, Dash Buttons, Fire Tablets, Kindle E-readers, Fire TV products, and many emerging products. We are a cross-functional team that builds experiences online through mobile and desktop. We are also multi-channel through our support of offline retail, voice shopping, and more.
Devices Detail Page (DDP) team's North Star is to personalize customer shopping and post purchase experience on the Detail Page and to make sure customers use Devices Detail Page as one-stop shop to educate themselves about new or existing Amazon Devices and get all the support and advice they need. Devices Detail Page owns technology platform that enables faster product iteration, improves page latency, and lowers development overhead and FE widgets that support customer shopping and post purchase experiences. DDP also owns platforms to support global, confidential and/or invite-only launches of new Amazon devices. This is a greenfield opportunity to innovate in DDP space
• 3+ years of programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
• 2+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems
• 4+ years of professional software development experience
• Experience in full-stack development
• Ability to take raw product requirements and create software architecture, design, and code to bring them to life.
• Experience in machine learning
• Experience leading ambiguous projects