Software Development Engineer, Selling Partner Developer Services
Do you have a technical background and also excel at delivering results and problem solving? Selling Partner Services (SPS) is one of Amazon's fastest growing business with more than 50% of all items currently sold originating from third-party Selling Partners. Our vision is to offer a secure world-class Customer experience that enables SPS and third-party Developers to innovate rapidly on behalf of millions of Selling Partners around the world to run their business on Amazon. Selling Partner Services Health (SPH) team is seeking a self-driven SDE who will eliminate low judgement customer touch points, prevent defects and enable risk detections at scale by building workflow and automated risk signal monitoring systems. We are developing and operating distributed systems at unprecedented scale leveraging AWS technologies to deploy high-quality solutions into a cloud based architecture.
You will have the opportunity to participate in the design and implementation of an exciting greenfield project and overcome complex technical, business and customer experience challenges at scale. You will work in a fast-paced environment and take on unique challenges that will have a highly visible impact on our growing business. You will partner with our technical teams to improve the quality of our Risk team. You will be a member of a world-class product development team where the work environment is collaborative. This job will require a unique combination of flexibility, innovation, troubleshooting, creativity, leadership skills and drive to be able to solve customer-facing and operational issues. If you love diverse challenges, know how to deliver, and thrive in an exciting, high-visibility environment, we want to talk with you.
• Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
• 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
• 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience.
• 5 or more years' experience in software development.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/related field or equivalent work experience.
• Experience with object oriented programming including Java, C++, C#, or C.
• Deep understanding of computing systems, software architecture, data structures and algorithms.
• Possess strong analytical skills, with excellent problem solving abilities in the face of ambiguity.