Are you passionate about leveraging technology and data at scale to innovate, drive better decision making and streamline processes? Amazon seeks an experienced Software Engineer to join the innovative division of our new COVID-19 testing and Amazon's global clinical laboratories. We are looking to help protect the health and safety of our workforce and people in their communities. Regular testing on a global scale across all industries would both help keep people safe and help get the economy back up and running. But, for this to work, we as a society need vastly more testing capacity than is currently available and getting that done will take collective action by NGOs, companies, and governments. For our part, Amazon has begun the work of building incremental testing capacity.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field.
• 3+ years of software engineering experience
• 3+ years using Java, C/C++, or similar programming languages
• Experience with AWS products
• 4+ years of software engineering experience
• Strong problem solving and analytical abilities
• Agile software development methodologies.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.