Software Development Engineer
- Madrid, Spain
You're a software engineer. Your time is limited and in demand. Rather than poring over hundreds of job descriptions, you'd rather just get to the part where you solve highly-complex problems, build environments to handle massive scale, develop thoughtful and elegant code, and partner with super smart teammates to deliver game-changing products and services. By submitting your application here, you can apply once and be considered for multiple Software Engineer openings across various Amazon teams based in Madrid, Spain.
• Work in an agile environment to deliver high quality software
• Responsible for the development and maintenance of key feature
• Design scalable software systems that solve key business problems
• Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including agile development, coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
• Ability to manage small and medium-sized technical projects with minimal supervision
• A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
• Experience with full stack development in at least one modern programming language (Java, C/C++, Objective C, Python, etc.)
• Proven ability to learn new languages and technologies
• Comfortable with written and/or verbal communication
• Entrepreneurial spirit and willingness to have fun!
• Master's degree in Computer Science or related field
• Experience building production software systems
• Design/development skills and experience driving projects from concept to prototype to production
• Experience working with databases, data processing, and analytic tools
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top