Do you want take ownership on projects utilizing cutting edge technology, solve new problems that didn't exist before, and have the ability to see the impact of your work?
Amazon is growing, and we need Software Development Engineers (SDEs) who are capable of breaking down and solving complex problems, and have a strong will to get things done! SDEs at Amazon work on real world problems on a global scale. They own their systems end to end and influence the direction of our technology which impacts hundreds of millions customers around the world.
As an SDE at Amazon, you can expect to design flexible, scalable solutions, and work on some of the most complex challenges in large-scale computing by utilizing your skills in data structures, algorithms, and object oriented programming.
By submitting your application here, you can apply once to be considered for multiple Software Engineer openings across various Amazon teams. If you are successful in passing through the initial application review and assessment, you will be asked to submit your career and personal preferences so that our dedicated recruiters can match you to the right role based on these preferences.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us
• Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
• 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
• 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- Experience with Test Driven Development
- Experience in developing distributed, highly scalable systems
- Experience using Amazon Web Services
- B.S. in Computer Science or a related field