Software Development Engineer
Come help us build AWS for our next million customers! Cloud management is absolutely critical for our clients, and we are a core part of that story. IT administrators, compliance officers, and DevOps engineers all rely on us to help them configure and manage their business critical applications. Our clients include some of the biggest names in healthcare, finance, consumer and governmental agencies.
We are looking for talented, motivated and passionate software developers to join us in building the next wave of capabilities for our customers. We are creating large scale distributed systems operating over vast amounts of data. Our customers are looking to us to provide easily accessible information to help manage and understand their AWS resources like EC2 instances, RDS clusters and S3 buckets.
You will own new solutions from design and execution through deployment and support. We are looking for developers who are self-starters and work well with a team, have a strong sense of ownership and are obsessed by solving customer use cases and scenarios. You will extensively leverage multiple technologies including different AWS services like Lambda and DynamoDB, build web-scale services and leverage the latest thinking in big data and machine learning while understanding the enterprise best practices for the Fortune 500.
- 2+ years industry experience, with 1+ years experience developing large scale distributed systems
- · Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- · Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance, scalability, availability, and internet and OS security fundamentals
- · Passion for building new products in a fast paced, team-oriented environment.
- · Solid coding practices including good design documentation, unit testing, peer code reviews, and a preference for agile methods
- · Solid system design and architecture experience
- · Sharp analytical abilities, proven design skills, excellent communication skills
- · Experience using Amazon Web Services desirable
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top