Software Development Engineer
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is the world leader in providing a highly reliable, scalable and low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud.
The EC2 Systems Manager team works on a wide range of areas to allow customers to easily manage large fleets of instances and run their mission-critical infrastructure on AWS. We are building exciting new services and capabilities to extend the EC2 platform to make it easy for customers to manage their infrastructure through features like Run Command and Automated Launch Configuration with many more exciting features in the works!
We are looking for a Software Development Engineer who is passionate about working in cutting edge technologies, bring deep technical knowledge, experience with distributed systems to drive technical design and implement end-to-end solutions. The ideal candidate for this position is an experienced software engineer excited to work on cloud scale software and a proven track record of architecting and building software in Java/Linux, and/or C#/Windows.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- 5+ years professional software engineering experience
- Deep understanding of computing systems, software architecture, data structures and algorithms
- Proven track record delivering high quality software on time
- Possess strong analytical skills, with excellent problem solving abilities in the face of ambiguity
- Proven track record of building and shipping enterprise software products
- Experience building and operating scalable infrastructure software or distributed systems
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top