Software Development Engineer
- Warsaw, Poland
Amazon has a mission to be Earth's most customer-centric company. With affordable solutions that work on any home, Amazon Cloud Cam is committed to offering smart security systems that are accessible to everyone. We are seeking engineers who will help us to delight our customers and transform the way they live their life. What will you help us build next?
As a Software Cloud Development Engineer, you will work with an experienced cross-disciplinary team that build distributed cloud systems. You will undertake feasibility studies to design cloud software solutions. You will drive key aspects of product definition, execution, test and own the deployment, operation and scaling of our Amazon Cloud Cam Security Camera lineup.
You will be successful in this role if you:
• Enjoy collaborating with partners, colleagues and teams across the world
• Have previous expertise working with distributed systems and understand how they are deployed
• Can drive tasks to completion and take full ownership of projects
• Are comfortable with proactive outward communication and technical leadership
• Embrace the challenge of working on ambiguous/undefined problems
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related technical field
• Extensive experience with hands-on software development
• Proficiency in Computer Science fundamentals such as; object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
• Experience in, at least, one Object Oriented programming language
• Experience working with distributed systems or applications
• Experience contributing to the architecture and design of new and existing systems.
• Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting and problem solving skills
• Experience with primary AWS offerings such as EC2, ELB, DynamoDB, Lambda, S3, SQS, SNS
• Understanding of microservices and distributed application architecture
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Back to top