Amazon Dash/DRS team is looking for a Software Development Engineer to join our team delivering innovative solutions for Amazon customers worldwide. This team delivers Dash Replenishment solutions for external and internal customers looking to improve convenience for our customers.
We are looking for passionate and talented Software Engineers who have experience building innovative and highly scalable applications that customers love. As a member of the team you will be responsible for the implementation and launch of many key product features.
The ideal candidate is clearly passionate about delivering experiences that delight customers and creating solutions that are robust. A commitment to team work and strong communication skills. Creating reliable, scalable, and high-performance products requires exceptional technical expertise, a sound understanding of the fundamentals of Computer Science, and practical experience building distributed systems.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a Bachelor's degree based on 3 years of work experience for every 1 year of education
• 5+ years professional experience in software development
• Experience applying computer science fundamentals in object-oriented design
• Experience applying computer science fundamentals in data structures
• Experience applying computer science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
• Knowledge of, at least, one modern programming language such as C, C++, Java, or Perl
• Experience in web based development and/or mobile react native development technology
• Experience building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
• Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
• Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project
• Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs.
• Experience in full stack development using web based, mobile react native, and AWS technologies.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age